MaxTattoo - Pro - 8 Tattoo Machine Kit w/ LCD Power Supply 54 Color Inks & Case
Best Professional Tattoo Machine Kit With All The Supplies You Need
The professional 8 tattoo machines complete kit with LCD power supply, 40 inks, tips & 50x needles, lockable carrying case at an accessible price makes a fantastic option for your tattoo kit.
Whether you are just breaking into the tattoo industry or you have been a veteran and want to start your tattoo business, MaxTattoo - Pro is a perfect choice. It provides complete equipment for amateurs and is professional enough for your business work!
Save Your Money, Easily Upgrade With Basic Supplies!
You do not have to change your whole set of equipment when you improve your skills. MaxTattoo - Pro is a money-saving kit that you can easily upgrade by adding some basic supplies or buying more professional tools as your business and profits grow.
Great Coiled Wrap Machine, operates with low temperature and will not overheat
Brand new in box and ready to ship. Affordable yet complete professional collection, suitable for tattoo artists of all levels and beginners.
Complete kit with disposal supplies and carrying case, perfect for apprenticeship and a home visiting business.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 8x 10-wrap dual coil professional stainless steel Tattoo Machines can be set for both liner & shader
- 1x Professional silver and black high-quality padded Carrying Case with lock & keys
- 1x 360-degree convenient Foot Switch can turn on the power supply from any direction
- 1x Top-quality LCD Power Supply System
- 1x Top-quality Clip Cord with spring neck
- 1x Small size stainless steel Grip with Tube
- 1x Large size stainless steel Grip with Tube
- 2x Middle size middle aluminum Grips with Tube
- 8x Stainless steel Tips in different sizes (4 for round needles, 4 for magnum/flat needles)
- 18x Disposable tips matching with needles (8 for round needles, 10 for magnum/flat needles)
- 50x High-quality premade tattoo needles
54x Bottles of 5ml tattoo Inks (Our inks are for use on practice skins ONLY.)
(Skin Tone, Banana Cream, Golden Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Snow White Opaque, Snow White Mixing, Orange Creamsicle, Bright Orange, Soft Orange, Tangerine, Hard Orange, Peach, Flesh, Sunburn, Rose Pink, Lollipop, Bright Red, Cherry Bomb, Bamboo, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Sienna, Co-Co, Carol's Pink, Fuschia, Light Magenta, True Magenta, Aubergine, Dark Red, Seafoam Green, Aquamarine, Bahama Blue, Teal, Platinum, Hunter Green, Baby Blue, Mario's Light Blue, Blue Sky, Mario's Blue, Silver, True Black, Lavender, Light Purple, Periwinkle, Grape, Dark Purple, Dark Chocolate, Mustard, Lime Green, Grass-Hopper, Dragon Green, Light Green, Dark Green)
Please note: We kindly remind you that the ink included in this set is only for use on Practice Skin. Please read the tattoo safety instruction carefully before tattooing. Beginners should practice under the supervision of an experienced tattoo artist. It's a must to conduct a skin allergy test for your clients for any ink you would use on their skins before tattooing to avoid skin allergy. Please clean the tattoo needle and other equipment completely before tattooing. Tattooing requires breaking the skin barrier, thus it may carry health risks resulting from improper operation, including allergic reactions or other complications, for which our company will not be responsible.
- 1x Ink Holder
- 100x Ink Cups (50 large size and 50 small size)
- 50x Grommets
- 50x Rubber Bands
- 50x Rubber Rings
- 1x Practice Skin with Tiger Image
- 1x Blank Practice Skin
- 2x Transfer Papers
- 1x Medical anti-scar Ointment
- 2x Sets of adjust Tools and other attachments
- 2x Pairs of disposable Gloves
- 1x Set of tips cleaning Kit
- 1x Electronic user Instruction VCD in English
- 1x User Manual
- Case Overall Dimension(LxWxH):12 10/16" x 9 13/16" x 4 9/16" (32 x 25 x 11.6 cm)
- Practice Skin Dimension (LxW): 7 8/16" x 5 11/16" (19 x 14.5 cm)
- Rated Voltage: 110 V to 220 V
- Power Supply Voltage: 0 V to 15 V
- Tattoo Gun Voltage: 4 V to 15 V
- Tattoo Gun Operating Frequency: 2000 r/min
- Net Weight: 9.04 Lbs (4.1 kg)
We kindly remind you that the ink included in this set is only for use on Practice Skin.
Please read the tattoo safety instruction carefully before tattooing.
Beginners should practice under the supervision of an experienced tattoo artist.
It's a must to conduct a skin allergy test for your clients for any ink you would use on their skins before tattooing to avoid skin allergy.
Please sterilize the tattoo needle and other equipment completely before tattooing in case of infection.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE A TATTOO KIT?