Golden Shop provides a 30-day (after delivered) warranty on all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, submit your return request through our Returns Center portal or notify us by e-mail.
Click here to go to our Returns Center page: Returns Center
The following terms apply:
- Refunds will be accepted within 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund or exchange. (please see partial refunds).
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the original shipping (The shipping cost spent to deliver the product to the customer) will be deducted from your refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging (please see partial refunds)
- Refunds will not be accepted if the reason is a ''missing item'' that is not listed as included in the purchase. All the items that come in every purchase are properly listed in the description.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. This process can take up to 7 business days after the product arrives back.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. A transaction will appear on your original payment method within 3-5 business days, depending on your bank's processing time.
- If the address provided by the customer is incorrect and the product returns to the sender, the following rule will apply:
Replacement: If the customer wants to receive the product, the customer will receive an invoice with an additional shipping fee.
Refund: If the customer wants a refund, the cost of the return shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
- If the customer refused to receive the product and the product arrived back to our warehouse, the cost of the original shipping (The shipping cost spent to deliver the product to the customer) will be deducted from your refund.
- If your items are defective and stop working before the 30-day refund period, in order for us to issue you a 100% refund + a prepaid shipping label, you must send us a photo/video of the defect. If you refuse to send us the photo/video of the defect, we cannot issue you a return label and your refund will be subjected to the values below:
IMPORTANT FACTORS REGARDING REFUND VALUES:
- The items that were returned with unopened boxes will be refunded 100% of the amount. (Shipping costs are non-refundable. The cost of the original shipping (The shipping cost spent to deliver the product to the customer) will be deducted from your refund.
- The items that were returned with opened boxes (regardless of whether the product was used or not) will be refunded 85% of the amount due to restock costs. (Shipping costs are non-refundable). The cost of the original shipping (The shipping cost spent to deliver the product to the customer) will be deducted from your refund.
There are certain situations only partial refunds are granted or also the refund can be rejected (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged (scratches, wreckage, etc.), not in the original package, sent to us or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that has its original package damaged (taped, written on, labels glued on).
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any products rejected will be discarded unless the customer pays the shipping fee to receive them back .
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven't received your refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you done all of this and you still not have received our refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items that are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We will ONLY be handing the return shipping costs if the item arrived damaged or was damaged during transit and is now defective AND you send us a photo/video of the damage.
The request for a return shipping label will also be considered when you complete the request at the Return Center. If approved, you will receive the return label by email. Please note that if the product is deemed to be working properly, by our technical area, the cost attributed to the return label will be deducted from your refund.