Tattoo Removal Laser Pen
Do you have moles, tattoos, or skin blemishes that you hate? Do you ever wish there was an easy, way to get rid of them without having to pay doctors hundreds if not thousands?
Introducing the home laser removal pen for acne, tattoos, moles, & blemishes. Using the FDA approved picosecond technology, the device fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissue.
- Professional: Suitable for home, beauty salon, and training center use.
- Efficient: The laser beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits.
- Faster: Faster laser beam and more focused laser energy to clean and remove long-standing melanin problems.
- Effective: More powerful laser beam. cause no damage to skin tissues and clean more comprehensively.
- Comprehensive: Removes tattoos, moles, dark spots, freckles, pigments, eyebrow permanent makeup, as well as treats acne.
- Safe: Painless and no damage to skin tissues, safe to use.
How Long Will It Take?
To begin to see results we recommend 1-3 exposures per week, repeated for 4 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
Below: A 1-month commitment to the Picosecond pen has almost completely removed Davids Neck Tattoo. With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection. This was accomplished by using the red light.
What's the difference between the blue light and red light?
- The power and effect of the blue light picosecond pen is stronger, it requires a more professional operation. It is recommended to wear goggles (goggles are included). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while you don't have to for the red laser pen.
- The blue laser pen has 9 output modes, different output frequency and wavelength. Note: level 9 is the lowest frequency for blue laser pen
- The red laser pen has 3 output modes, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output, and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
- If you have a black colored tattoo, its best to use the red picosecond laser pen. If it is a more colorful tattoo, its best to use the blue picosecond laser pen.
- The Red light picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect are smaller than the blue light.
- The Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it.
- Both colors can remove moles, lentigo, black acne scars, tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow microblading, and any other melanin.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Size: 7.48x1.38x1.38inch
- Plug: US