Tattoo Practice Skin for Tattooing 8x6 Inch 25 Pieces
Practice makes perfect and the same is true in the world of tattooing. With the popularity of tattoos and the potential for high income, many people want to become tattoo artists. However, please stop making the same mistake of practicing on your friends with a tattoo kit as they do. It is very dangerous.
Hone your raw talent to develop talent into skill with our 6" x 8" Plain Tattoo Practice Skin. Tattooing on this man-made skin is the safest way to practice your tattooing. This blank practice skin comes with great ductility and a similar feel to human skin. By using this practice skin, rookies can learn tattoo techniques, get a better feel for what it'll be like to tattoo a person, and build strong confidence. Veterans can also use practice skin to try out new techniques. You can also save your artwork as your progress or show excellent examples of your art, to show off your different skills.
- Rectangle 6" x 8" moderate size for all kinds of designs
- Made from original PVC raw material, no poison, no harm
- Thick enough for double-sided usage
- No impurities and better skin touch feeling
- Individual packaging for each practice skin
- Plain surface for freestyle design and practice
- Practice different techniques, from outlining to shading
- Great for testing your progress during practice sessions
- Flexible and has a similar feel as human skin
- Ideal for wrapping around arms or legs and place on chests or backs
- Our premium practice skins are made from original raw material, no poison, no harm, no impurities, and better skin touch feeling.
- The cheaper ones in the market are made from reused material, which has impurities, like blackspot. It could destroy your artwork. Even worse, you cover it on the human body for practice, it may cause allergy to the human skin.
25 pieces of Plain Practice Skin
When practicing with practice skin, for a better feel of what it'll be like to tattoo on a real person, you'd better attach the piece of skin to various body parts to get used to the various curves and contours you'll be working with on the human form.